Attention nonprofits, marketers, SEO firms and small-to-medium sized businesses: If you’re looking for flat rate press release distribution plans to meet annual online marketing budgets, then the newswire service PR NewsChannel has something for you.
With PR NewsChannel’s new unlimited press release distribution plans, you may write and distribute as many press releases on any day and throughout the year without worrying about cost.
- Membership based organizations can write and distribute a press release each time a new member joins;
- Authors may write a press release on several angles for selling a book and for each book signing and even tout appearances and news coverage;
- Trade shows can promote each sponsor organization and speaker;
- Radio talk shows and podcasts can promote each upcoming guest and afterward highlight what they said on the show;
- Startups can promote each product and new hires;
- Office management companies can promote each tenant that signs a lease;
- Virtual offices can promote each new sign up;
- Real estate agents can advertise their listings and their closings and even create content that has them commenting on their closings;
- Attorneys can advertise class actions and issue notices of settlements or verdicts.
- Web development companies may write and distribute press releases to announce the launch of each new website.
“The possibilities are endless,” says Adam Farragut from PR NewsChannel. “For businesses that rely heavily on the Internet or believe strongly in content marketing, this option is terrific.”
For more information and a question and answer about unlimited press release distribution please visit https://www.prnewschannel.com/unlimited-online-press-release-distribution/.
ABOUT PR NEWSCHANNEL
PR NewsChannel is a global online content syndicator and email press release newswire created by journalists. PR NewsChannel is for companies trying to break through the noise and get noticed!
PR NewsChannel makes it possible for companies and public relations professionals to present news to the public exactly as they want it–without relying on any gate-keeping reporters. We distribute your news, your way so the public sees it first-hand–and unfiltered. Your news gets reported as you want it.
For more information, please visit www.prnewschannel.com or phone (888) 399-5534.
SOURCE: PR NewsChannel
This press release is distributed by PR NewsChannel. Your News. Everywhere.