Hillel Academy’s major 2016 fundraiser, Gift of Gold, quickly approaching

(PR NewsChannel) / February 9, 2016 / TAMPA, Fla. 

Hillel Academy TampaHillel Academy’s premier fundraising event, Gift of Gold, is Sat., Feb. 27, 2016, at 7:30 p.m. (A VIP reception will be at 7 p.m.) For the first time the event is being held at the Ritz Ybor located at 1503 East Seventh Ave., Tampa, FL 33605. The event’s theme is the Roaring Twenties. It features a silent auction, musical entertainment and delicious food.

The 2016 Hillel Academy honorees will be Rabbi Richard Birnholz and Nat and Debbie Doliner. Event Co-chairs are Carolyn Fink and Bonnie Amsterdam-Miele.

Cost to attend the event is $75 per person. Tickets and sponsorship opportunities for Gift of Gold are available. Sponsorship levels range from $10,000 to $250.

The yearly event is the core component of the community day school’s annual fundraising campaign. Like many private schools, tuition at Hillel Academy covers approximately 80% of the school’s operating costs. Donations and fundraising make up the remaining 20%. Proceeds from Gift of Gold provide tuition assistance, teacher education and campus improvements.

For further information, call Hillel Academy, (813) 963 – 2242, or email .

Hillel Academy Mission Statement

Hillel Academy’s mission is to provide a superior education that encourages a love of learning and a strong Jewish identity. To that end, Hillel students are encouraged to attain the highest possible level of personal achievement.


Hillel Academy offers morning bus service from South Tampa and North Pinellas/Hillsborough counties with bus stops in Palm Harbor, Oldsmar and Westchase.

Hillel Academy is accredited by the Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS) and the Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC) and is a member of the Jewish Community Day School Network and the National Association of Independent Schools. The school is recognized by the U.S. Dept. of Education as a Blue Ribbon School.

Contact: Jody Sherman

Cell: (727) 421-7733

Direct link:  https://prnewschannel.com/2016/02/09/hillel-academys-major-2016-fundraiser-gift-of-gold-quickly-approaching/

SOURCE:  Hillel Academy

This press release is distributed by PR NewsChannel. Your News. Everywhere.