The AMA Tampa Bay is calling all marketing professionals to submit entries for the 3rd Annual Marketer of the Year Awards Celebration. As Tampa Bay’s premier, results-based marketing award, the Marketer of the Year event will recognize and honor elite marketers from both brands and agencies for their ability to create measurable change within their companies, organizations and institutions through creative marketing campaigns and best practices.
“You will find a marketer behind every craze and revolution that happens here in Tampa; one who is willing to take risks, try new things and experiment in order to make a difference,” says Shanna Kurpe, President of AMA Tampa Bay. “The Marketer of the Year Award honors these innovators for their impressive results because they are a part of what keeps this community alive, growing and moving forward.”
Tampa Bay marketers from both agencies and brands can submit work in the following categories:
- Direct Marketing: campaigns using only direct marketing such as direct mail, TV, telemarketing
- Special Events: promotion and execution of trade-shows, conferences, galas or other special events
- Interactive Marketing: campaigns that used two-way communication channels to allow consumers to connect with a company directly, i.e. social, digital, mobile
- Integrated Marketing Campaigns: campaigns incorporating multiple marketing channels (minimum of 5)
- Market Research: execution of research created to capture the voice of the consumer via qualitative or quantitative methods
- Content Marketing: campaigns with at least 5 pieces of content used to tell a brand story or message in an effort to develop the customer relationship
- Traditional Marketing: campaigns using only traditional marketing such as TV, print, billboards (excludes digital)
- Student Marketing: campaigns or projects executed by students (must be enrolled full-time)
- B2B Marketing: campaigns created to target another business
- Non-Profit Marketing (less than $6 million in revenue): campaigns produced for or by a non-profit organization with less than $6 million in annual revenue
- Non-Profit Marketing (greater than $6 million in revenue): campaigns produced for or by a non-profit organization with more than $6 million in annual revenue
The following work is eligible for submission:
- Any marketing work that was created during 2017 by a marketer based in Tampa, St. Petersburg or Sarasota (or surrounding areas)
- Any marketing work that was created during 2017 by a marketing/advertising agency based in Tampa, St. Petersburg or Sarasota (or surrounding areas)
The Marketer of the Year Awards Ceremony will take place on Thursday evening, April 5th, 2018 from 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM at the Bryan Glazer Family JCC in South Tampa. The 11 category winners will be honored, along with one Grand Marketer of the Year, the Educator of the Year, and the Hall of Fame winner, presented to Publix and the Tampa Bay Lightning in years past. All winners will receive unique, hand-blown trophies made exclusively for this event and recognition among their peers.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the Marketer of the Year Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries must be submitted by February 22, 2018.
To submit your application, visit http://amatampabay.org/moy
About the American Marketing Association Tampa Bay Chapter
AMA Tampa Bay is a membership organization where marketing professionals in the Tampa Bay area can JOIN a strong community dedicated to the advancement of marketing, GROW in their careers and LEAD the future generation. The AMA Tampa Bay provides access to marketing resources, networking opportunities, career resources, quarterly workshops and monthly keynotes with nationally recognized speakers discussing the latest trends, developments and hot topics in marketing. It is a 100% volunteer-led organization with 15 board members, over 85 volunteers and more than 400 members.
About the American Marketing Association
The American Marketing Association (AMA) is one of the largest marketing associations in the world, with over 30,000 members who work in, teach and study the field of marketing. The AMA provides access to a vast body of marketing knowledge, high-quality training programs and tools, exposure to leading-edge thinking, and a wide variety of opportunities to interact with the global marketing community.
SOURCE: American Marketing Association Tampa Bay Chapter
This press release is distributed by PR NewsChannel. Your News. Everywhere.