Hillel Academy’s Gift of Gold event tickets, sponsorships available now

Please support the school’s major annual fundraiser
(PR NewsChannel) / December 9, 2014 / TAMPA, Fla. 

Hillel AcademySave the Date for Hillel Academy’s premier fundraising event, Gift of Gold, Jan. 24, 2015, at the Carrollwood Country Club. The evening’s festivities include a silent auction, musical entertainment provided by Dueling Pianos, attendee photographs by Robin Reiss Photography and a Kosher buffet. The theme for the 2015 Gift of Gold is “A Night on the Red Carpet”.

Gift of Gold begins at 7:30 p.m. For sponsors at the $1,000 and above levels, the evening begins with a VIP event at 7 p.m. VIPs will have early access silent auction bidding.

The 2015 Hillel Academy honorees will be Jack Ross, Jewish Community Center Executive Director, as “Producer of the Year” and Hillel Academy parents, Sandy and Sabrina Solomon, for “Musical of the Year”. The Solomons are founders of Hillel Academy’s Isaac B. Solomon Cultural Music Initiative. Event Co-chairs are Carolyn Fink, Bonnie Amsterdam-Miele and Susan Marlow.

The yearly event is the core component of the community day school’s annual fundraising campaign. Like many private schools, tuition at Hillel Academy covers approximately 80 percent of the school’s operating costs. Donations and fundraising make up the remaining 20 percent. Proceeds from Gift of Gold help fund scholarships, financial aid, teacher education and campus improvements.

Sponsorship opportunities for Gift of Gold are now available. Levels range from $10,000 to $250. Please visit – hillelacademytampa.ejoinme.org – the Gift of Gold website for sponsorship details and benefits. The website also contains information on tributes and business ads which can be purchased for inclusion in the Gift of Gold event program. Event tickets are $75 per person and are available for purchase by visiting the Gift of Gold website. Also 50/50 raffle tickets can be purchased on the website as well as at the event.

“Your participation as a sponsor is vital in making our event a success and achieving our fundraising goals”, states Carolyn Fink. For further information, call Hillel Academy, (813) 963-2242, or email .

Mission Statement

Hillel Academys mission is to provide a superior education that encourages a love of learning and a strong Jewish identity. To that end, Hillel students are encouraged to attain the highest possible level of personal achievement.

***

Hillel Academy offers morning bus service from North Pinellas county with bus stops at Temple Ahavat Shalom, Woodlands Square in Oldsmar, and Westchase.. Bus service from South Tampa is available from Congregation Rodeph Sholom.

Hillel Academy is accredited by the Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS) and the Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC) and is a member of the Jewish Community Day School Network. The school is recognized by the U.S. Dept. of Education as a Blue Ribbon School.

Contact:

Jody Sherman

Cell: (727) 421-7733

Direct link:  https://prnewschannel.com/2014/12/09/hillel-academys-gift-of-gold-event-tickets-sponsorships-available-now/

SOURCE:  Hillel Academy


This press release is distributed by PR NewsChannel. Your News. Everywhere.