Orlando’s top restaurants are offering $33 three-course dinners throughout the entire month of September during Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month. Returning in its eighth year, this mouth-watering event features more than 60 restaurants and several packages pairing dinner for two with a one-night hotel stay. Diners can find a full list of restaurants and hotel packages on the mobile-friendly website OrlandoMagicalDining.com.
With James Beard-nominated chefs and celebrity chef restaurants, Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month serves up the best of Orlando’s emerging culinary scene, including:
- James Beard-nominated chefs: Brandon McGlamery of Luma on Park and Kevin Fonzo of K Restaurant
- Award-winning pastry chefs: Laurent Branlard of Todd English’s bluezoo and Il Mulino New York Trattoria (Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin) and David Ramirez of A Land Remembered and Cala Bella (Rosen Shingle Creek)
Celebrity Chef Restaurants:
- Emeril’s Orlando, Emeril’s Tchoup Chop, La Luce by Donna Scala, Roy’s Hawaiian Fusion, Todd English’s bluezoo
New to Magical Dining Month:
- Bohemian Bar and Grill, Kobe Japanese Steakhouse, Mitchell’s Fish Market, Ruth’s Chris Steak House (3 locations), Siro Urban Italian Kitchen
Visit Orlando is also giving visitors a way to extend the savings and the fun with new Magical Nights packages, including:
- Bohemian Hotel Celebration - Standard Guest Room and dinner for two at the Bohemian Bar & Grill, starting at $219 per night
- Caribe Royale - Standard Double Queen Suite, complimentary valet and dinner for two at The Venetian Room, starting at $155 per night
- Hilton Orlando - Standard Guest Room and dinner for two at Spencer’s for Steaks and Chops, starting at $174 per night
- Rosen Shingle Creek - Deluxe Room and dinner for two at A Land Remembered or Cala Bella, starting at $165 per night
More information about Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month, including a complete list of participating restaurants, menus and hotel packages, is available at OrlandoMagicalDining.com.
The month-long event will benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida, with $1 from every meal donated to the organization. In 2012, more than $67,000 was raised for the partner charity organization. Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida supports programs that directly improve the health and well-being of children and families. For more information visit rmhccf.org/.
For more information about vacation experiences in Orlando, to order a complimentary vacation planning kit that includes a comprehensive Official Visitors Guide and Orlando Magicard® or to purchase discount attraction tickets, visitors can log onto Orlando’s official website at VisitOrlando.com or call an Official Travel Counselor at 1-800-551-0181 (United States and Canada) or 407-363-5872. For real time updates, follow us at Twitter.com/VisitOrlando and Facebook.com/VisitOrlando.
SOURCE: Visit Orlando
This press release is distributed by PR NewsChannel. Your News. Everywhere.